MCH Supporter: Ekaete M

 




My name is Ekaete Moses and I learned about Momo’s Children's Home through Sue and Jodianne on the Chasing Christ server in mid-2025. When I was first invited to the worship meeting, I saw adorable children from the youngest to the oldest with their hands lifted, often with their eyes closed, singing their hearts out to God. It was genuine worship that wasn’t concerned about who was watching them. I loved when some of the children would share a passage from the Bible and expound on it, revealing how they understood the scriptures in the context of their lives. My favorite was when the children would perform plays based on the different parables of Jesus from the gospels.

Over the several months that I’ve worshipped with them and prayed with them. I saw when they were sick with malaria (Many of us take things like being able to get prescriptions or over the counter medications with ease for granted) and then updates when they were healed or when they were running out of food and when God provided. I saw how strong their faith was and it made me examine myself and want to be better. When they received their CBO registration, a relief and a moment to give praise to God. It was so encouraging for us as supporters because we saw how their years effort and struggle was paying off. I’ve seen God move in mighty ways for these children. It has been an honor to support these children and James and his team.

Every time you give to Momo’s Children’s Home, you are making a real, tangible difference in each of these children’s daily lives. James and all of the caretakers are good, Godly examples for each of these children and care deeply about their well-being and their future. One of the things these children want most is to go to school on a regular basis and fulfill the dreams they have for their lives. And I pray that supporters will allow ourselves to be used as a vessel of God to make that happen.


July 29 Monthly Virtual Gathering

Click Here to watch the July 29 Virtual Gathering


NOTE FROM SUE ... AKA MAAMA
Thank you E for your faithfulness and dedication.   Your contribution to help us ensure children's profiles are completed correctly and willingness to help anywhere and anytime asked has been a HUGE blessing.  

If you are a supporter (whether prayer, financially or both) of the Momo children, I would ask that you consider sharing your story of why, how and when you were led to support Momo Children's Home.  (Simply email momochildrenshome@gmail.com)

With MCH now a registered CBO and having a reputable and secure fiscal sponsor please help James and Team spread the word.   
Often times it's because a person you know and trust simply shared what's going on ... please consider sharing the story with a friend, your church, your social media contacts, etc.  www.MomoChildrensHome.org  

God bless you ALL


Comments